Skip to main content

Soon... oh so soon...

Today, I got an email from the Canadian Embassy reminding me that I leave Korea soon and if I were to change my stay, I was to inform them. It was an expected yet unexpected e-mail but at the same time it kind of made me sad. I am leaving for Canada in about a little more than 3 weeks. (Oh just in case you were wondering why the embassy e-mailed me and knew about my time, when I arrived in Korea, I registered with the embassy here just in case something happened.) The things I have to do before I go back are piling up and because of finals and kpop, I have been procrastinating. Not good.
In a way I am excited to go back to Canada, get homemade cooking, have waffles and eggs for breakfast, and everything is in English! Sad thing is, I made all these friends, the convenient public transportation of seoul, the delicious cheap korean food, the kpop, the connections and relationships made here are priceless. However, this always happens whenever I go somewhere. I felt this way before when I was in Japan during my high school exchange.
Right now, I am having some down time from studying and tomorrow I have to do a presentation. Sighs, I need to organize things in my life a bit more and actually focus on getting goals done each day instead of procrastinating and being lazy. Have you had those days?
Except because school is surprisingly easy, but a lot of work, I don't feel like I'm in university but more like I am in high school. I know I will write a more reflective blog post when it gets really close to the time I am leaving but this is a month before blues post that was prompted by the Canadian embassy e-mail. Sighs...
On the bright side, here's a picture from my birthday party. Turns out my roommate arranged for all these people to come. Thank you! *she's also the one behind the camera... as usual... so you can't see her. I think when it gets closer to the time where people start leaving Korea, a group farewell party and picture is needed... yes. Sighs... I hate farewell parties. It's such a paradoxical word isn't it?
Anyways I'll stop procrastinating now and prepare for my presentation tomorrow. ^^/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEW/FAN ACCOUNT] Xia Junsu Solo Concert

This is a review. A very laid back open personal review on the concert... maybe I should actually call it a fan-account... but I am going to be critical about it so... I shall call it a review. A review on Kim Junsu or Xia Junsu's solo concert. Yes. Anyways we arrived at around 2:30 at the venue and there were a lot of people already. Never underestimate Junsu fans. First thing first, we decided to get our fan goods. There was a total of 9 goods that you could buy but to be honest most of them look tacky and the only thing I wanted was a light stick and possibly a slogan because they looked classy. The line up to buy the goods was very long. So they tried to make it shorter by lining up everyone with 4 people per row. The weather was hot and it was a good thing those who were part of the Junsu's fan club started handing out small Junsu fans. I am so glad because although they were small, it helped quite a bit with the heat. Fan goods! The concert didn't start until...

Limbo time

Right now it feels like I have gotten over jet lag I have just become slightly lazy for the past couple of days... Its going to be hard when I have to start my part-time job I have to wake up pretty early. Actually more than that I have to wake up early for my first semester as three times a week I have a class that starts at 8:30 in the morning. Now why I chose that class? It's because it was a requirement course so I kinda had to take that one. Of course they offered other times but it would interfere with another class I wanted to take. Anyways my new roommate are still trying to find a place in Victoria to rent. However we have made some slight progress a we have arrange for viewings at a couple different places already. I hope one of the houses we see next week follows through or nor its going to be hectic until august. Well worst come to worst school doesn't start until September so we have a little over a month left. I may be starting up catering again next week so I ...

Osaka! Takarazuka! Junsu?

So where do I begin? Last time I told you I was going to update in Japan but I ended up not doing that because on the flight to Japan, I made friends with the person beside me. We somehow connected in conversations during the flight over that, before she had to move on to Shanghai, thought we should chill together a little bit more. (Which reminds me that I need to e-mail her). Anyways, the flight over to Korea eventually was uneventful besides the turbulence in the beginning, well landing in Japan was very turbulent as well. The weather was not great at that time to say the least. Landed safely and I was happy to see that my friends had came to pick me up. Keeping it Korean style, decided to take a picture of my arrival/reunion. We caught up with each other on the way to the friend's place I'm staying at, and it really felt surreal for me to be back in Korea. It was nice and welcoming at the same time it was... yup I'm in Korea... kind of reaction. Since my plane lande...