Skip to main content

A lot has happened

so a lot has happened since i last wrote. Kojokan's girls track and field team got 1st and 2nd place in the marathon relay. And the boys got 2nd place in the marathon relay yesterday.
The band club went out for some fun at a bowling alley. That all went well.
The sports festival went well. Running with a flute is really really difficult i must say.
Then I went out with some friends and such. Studying times are getting hard.
Now I am starting to get homesickness why? mainly because my school's 2nd year students are going to Canada in December for one week. that's all they talk about. Aaaa
My bike had a flat tire so I had to walk with my bike home. Kinda tiring but the next day it was okay.
Lately I have been in a rut. Friends are making me choose between them. Music club friends or class mate friends. I hate having to choose. urgh. The worse situation in the world.
Himeji went well. Went Karaoking, saw Himeji castle and ate some really good food. Nice to meet them again. I want to go there again but I don't know if there is time. I want to meet the hiroshima girls as well...
I have been placed in a position where i have to chose a lot of things. I hate choosing the most. The worst position ever. What can I buy? Where to go? Which friends? What to study? Should I go ahead and do whatever? I hate choosing for me, for others. Why? I am afraid to take the wrong road. Yet Proverbs 3:5-7 helps me most of the time.
So i hope things get better soon...

Comments

  1. ohh im sorry to hear that you have to choose such things... well i hope everything will go well. miss you :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer and Communication

So, I arrived in Seoul after a long 14 hour trip. 14? maybe even 15. The layover in Shanghai was brutal to say the least. Well the flight to Shanghai itself was brutal as well. First, there was no tv like i'm used to on long flight travels. Second, My laptop wasn't fully charged, so I couldn't even use it for long as I was saving it for the layover. Third, Food/service on the plane wasn't that great. I got 2 meals and some sort of sandwich snack. Also, I told you yesterday about gate checking in my guitar? Well, that didn't work out well. At least they let me put it in the overhead compartment besides it being a full flight. However, I sat beside a really nice person who helped me. The flight attendants were not really good at understanding English, so the person beside me helped me ask the flight attendants what to do and etc. So the 12 hr flight to Shanghai was brutal with me fighting to sleep or staring into nothingness, attempt at conversation to the perso

Osaka! Takarazuka! Junsu?

So where do I begin? Last time I told you I was going to update in Japan but I ended up not doing that because on the flight to Japan, I made friends with the person beside me. We somehow connected in conversations during the flight over that, before she had to move on to Shanghai, thought we should chill together a little bit more. (Which reminds me that I need to e-mail her). Anyways, the flight over to Korea eventually was uneventful besides the turbulence in the beginning, well landing in Japan was very turbulent as well. The weather was not great at that time to say the least. Landed safely and I was happy to see that my friends had came to pick me up. Keeping it Korean style, decided to take a picture of my arrival/reunion. We caught up with each other on the way to the friend's place I'm staying at, and it really felt surreal for me to be back in Korea. It was nice and welcoming at the same time it was... yup I'm in Korea... kind of reaction. Since my plane lande

Now that I am home

I have been back home for 3 days already. It feels more like a week already because this stupid jetlag is not helping me at all. Today is the 11th already. It doesn't feel like it. Today? Yesterday? well on the 10th, I meant to wake up earlier... like 10 in the morning but instead, I woke at around 4 in the evening. Just in time for the dinner gathering my family had with my aunt and uncle that came by from the other side of Canada. It was nice to see them again but the whole time I was kicking myself in my head because I didn't wake up earlier. Now I am suffering from the consequences... It sucks because outside... there is light already.  I should go to bed because there is another family gathering I have to go to at 9:30am and I have an orientation thing that I have to go to with the volunteering thing I am doing this summer at 1pm... and I think I might have to drive for it. But here's the thing... I can't sleep.  Sleep~ please come to me now... at least for