Skip to main content

I guess I am homesick

days are getting harder. The mood is really low but each day i survive .
Tomorrow we play with the middle school band. it's going to be interesting I must say.
I finally recieved mail. Pleasant surprise from my school. Forgot about grad transitions I must say. The band club is preparing for a concert on January 12th. Gonna be interesting as well. 5 days later I leave. I can't believe I have another 2 months left. One time I'm thinking 2 months is quite long but another time I'm thinking 2 months is quite short.
I completed the song I composed for my school. Is pretty short and melody and accompaniment is simple but hey i'm a beginner. It is in Japanese I must say.
Money situation has been sort of solved. Today I took the time translating my father's letter for my homestay family. Quite a chore but it is complete.
Oh ya I should say everyday I write a diary in Japanese. My friend writes a diary in English. we exchange and check everyday. I hope my japanese has improved.
As well I realized that my highschool is quite old. Today I got to enter the really old highschool building. Back to the Meiji era. Where Samurais learned their lessons. Really weird but cool feeling. I still have time some time I will take pictures. My feet really hurt though from sitting the proper way.
there are lots coming up but excited feeling is sorta getting low. but Ganbarimasu. I 'll fight on to keep positive. hahaha.
mata ne
see ya next time

Comments

  1. You composed a song. amazing :) its been long since you ve been gone! i miss you but i should not say come back soon.. ih btw your school is really old!!! interesting :) i want to visit there someday haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEW/FAN ACCOUNT] Xia Junsu Solo Concert

This is a review. A very laid back open personal review on the concert... maybe I should actually call it a fan-account... but I am going to be critical about it so... I shall call it a review. A review on Kim Junsu or Xia Junsu's solo concert. Yes. Anyways we arrived at around 2:30 at the venue and there were a lot of people already. Never underestimate Junsu fans. First thing first, we decided to get our fan goods. There was a total of 9 goods that you could buy but to be honest most of them look tacky and the only thing I wanted was a light stick and possibly a slogan because they looked classy. The line up to buy the goods was very long. So they tried to make it shorter by lining up everyone with 4 people per row. The weather was hot and it was a good thing those who were part of the Junsu's fan club started handing out small Junsu fans. I am so glad because although they were small, it helped quite a bit with the heat. Fan goods! The concert didn't start until...

Limbo time

Right now it feels like I have gotten over jet lag I have just become slightly lazy for the past couple of days... Its going to be hard when I have to start my part-time job I have to wake up pretty early. Actually more than that I have to wake up early for my first semester as three times a week I have a class that starts at 8:30 in the morning. Now why I chose that class? It's because it was a requirement course so I kinda had to take that one. Of course they offered other times but it would interfere with another class I wanted to take. Anyways my new roommate are still trying to find a place in Victoria to rent. However we have made some slight progress a we have arrange for viewings at a couple different places already. I hope one of the houses we see next week follows through or nor its going to be hectic until august. Well worst come to worst school doesn't start until September so we have a little over a month left. I may be starting up catering again next week so I ...

Osaka! Takarazuka! Junsu?

So where do I begin? Last time I told you I was going to update in Japan but I ended up not doing that because on the flight to Japan, I made friends with the person beside me. We somehow connected in conversations during the flight over that, before she had to move on to Shanghai, thought we should chill together a little bit more. (Which reminds me that I need to e-mail her). Anyways, the flight over to Korea eventually was uneventful besides the turbulence in the beginning, well landing in Japan was very turbulent as well. The weather was not great at that time to say the least. Landed safely and I was happy to see that my friends had came to pick me up. Keeping it Korean style, decided to take a picture of my arrival/reunion. We caught up with each other on the way to the friend's place I'm staying at, and it really felt surreal for me to be back in Korea. It was nice and welcoming at the same time it was... yup I'm in Korea... kind of reaction. Since my plane lande...