Skip to main content

Very busy week




This week very busy.
Saturday afternoon I baked some chocolate chip cookies and it was gone under a day. hehehe. I baked quite a bit. So I think I need to bake a little bit more.


Sunday was Church. Ouchi's place was what I expected a normal japanese family would have. Very small and nice. My homestay house is very big for Japanese people. Well Church was fun because it was nice and small everyone was inviting. After that we went to a small old area in Kurashiki. It was very nice. A wedding was taking place there. Very interesting to see. Than we returned home.


Monday was very slacking though. It was the last day of testing. Tuesday was very long and tiring. I had to be at school at 7:30 for a trio sax rehearsal. Of course I went by bicycle alone this time. Than at 8:00 was off to Kurashiki. We arrived at Kurashiki Minami Highschool. Where there was another highschool there as well in which I forgot their name. Sorry. There we rehearsed as sectionals first. Those clarinet players are really really really really did i say really good? It was an hour of constant pitch, tunning. Than it went to scales and everything. After than an hour of rehearsing the piece which is African Symphony. A really beautiful piece I love it. Than after 2 hours of rehearsing it was time for singing rehearsal of Over the rainbow. IN japanese of course. That was of course an hour. LUnch time was next. Than more clarinet pitch and tunning rehearsal for an hour. Finally the whole band together rehearsing. It was really good. I loved it. That went on for 3 hours. Finally returned back to Ibara and I returned back home at around 6:30. It has started to become darker each day. By the tuesday was really a holiday but we had rehearsal. It was a holiday because the day is half and half.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was the same. Went to school at 7:00 and returned home at about 6:00 to 6:30 ish. MOrning is Saxophone practice. Afternoon is Clarinet practice. than after 5 is more sax or piano or Clarinet. Classes are shorten for Festival preparation. I am playing piano and Clarinet. Helping out with the cafe and maybe doing a dance. I got my band uniform it is quite cute. Anyways today is my relax day. Tomorrow at 2:00 is my homestay sister's band performance. 2 hours of music. Going to be fun fun fun. But I find the middle school band a lot better than our highschool band. Yet our highschool band rarely practices together. Mostly self practicing and than once or twice a week we get together and rehearse. Sometimes very well sometimes not so well.
Well that's news from me...
IT'S Been a month already. I survived the first month. Next month is going to get harder....but hey that is my last name. hahaha
karmie signing out

Comments

  1. yes you always say "thats my last name" when someone says "harder" i will never forget that haha
    anyways interesting news from you! its really cool that you saw a wedding, i think the outfit that the woman(ihope) was wearing is beautiful. very. and hey, you are wearing different clothes from those you wore in canada! looks good on you. awww i wanna go japan so badly, espcially these days. and the uniform haha. :) did i tell you already that the uniform looks cute? i hated what i had to wear in korea, but that one looks cute. okay, then, i think this is pretty much it. ill talk ? to you later :D and sorry, but i can not help adding 얘 팔계야

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEW/FAN ACCOUNT] Xia Junsu Solo Concert

This is a review. A very laid back open personal review on the concert... maybe I should actually call it a fan-account... but I am going to be critical about it so... I shall call it a review. A review on Kim Junsu or Xia Junsu's solo concert. Yes. Anyways we arrived at around 2:30 at the venue and there were a lot of people already. Never underestimate Junsu fans. First thing first, we decided to get our fan goods. There was a total of 9 goods that you could buy but to be honest most of them look tacky and the only thing I wanted was a light stick and possibly a slogan because they looked classy. The line up to buy the goods was very long. So they tried to make it shorter by lining up everyone with 4 people per row. The weather was hot and it was a good thing those who were part of the Junsu's fan club started handing out small Junsu fans. I am so glad because although they were small, it helped quite a bit with the heat. Fan goods! The concert didn't start until...

Limbo time

Right now it feels like I have gotten over jet lag I have just become slightly lazy for the past couple of days... Its going to be hard when I have to start my part-time job I have to wake up pretty early. Actually more than that I have to wake up early for my first semester as three times a week I have a class that starts at 8:30 in the morning. Now why I chose that class? It's because it was a requirement course so I kinda had to take that one. Of course they offered other times but it would interfere with another class I wanted to take. Anyways my new roommate are still trying to find a place in Victoria to rent. However we have made some slight progress a we have arrange for viewings at a couple different places already. I hope one of the houses we see next week follows through or nor its going to be hectic until august. Well worst come to worst school doesn't start until September so we have a little over a month left. I may be starting up catering again next week so I ...

Osaka! Takarazuka! Junsu?

So where do I begin? Last time I told you I was going to update in Japan but I ended up not doing that because on the flight to Japan, I made friends with the person beside me. We somehow connected in conversations during the flight over that, before she had to move on to Shanghai, thought we should chill together a little bit more. (Which reminds me that I need to e-mail her). Anyways, the flight over to Korea eventually was uneventful besides the turbulence in the beginning, well landing in Japan was very turbulent as well. The weather was not great at that time to say the least. Landed safely and I was happy to see that my friends had came to pick me up. Keeping it Korean style, decided to take a picture of my arrival/reunion. We caught up with each other on the way to the friend's place I'm staying at, and it really felt surreal for me to be back in Korea. It was nice and welcoming at the same time it was... yup I'm in Korea... kind of reaction. Since my plane lande...