Skip to main content

Chilling at Incheon

I'm currently waiting to board and thought I would update a bit before the 2 hr flight to Shanghai and then the 11 hr flight back to Canada.
Before I came to this sitting and chilling time, I had a lot of worries. Most of them consisted and involved my suitcase if it was too heavy or not. Turns out it was perfectly 23kg and I don't have to worry about rechecking in my baggage in Shanghai. Something I had to do when I came to Korea from Canada. 
So I was really happy to get two boarding passes.
On top of that I was worried if I could bring my suitcase in as a carryon and turns out... it's okay.
well at least I hope so and they do let it on at the boarding. It's small and light... It just has my blanket in it and my precious signed CDs. 
Gosh I am so tired right now because I only had 2 hours of sleep last night. I can't sleep on the flight to Shanghai because what am I going to do on my 11 hr flight?
Oh well I have a 2 hour layover so maybe I'll do something on my computer or something to entertain me all the way to Canada.
Well it's time to board now... everyone's lining up already.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEW/FAN ACCOUNT] Xia Junsu Solo Concert

This is a review. A very laid back open personal review on the concert... maybe I should actually call it a fan-account... but I am going to be critical about it so... I shall call it a review. A review on Kim Junsu or Xia Junsu's solo concert. Yes. Anyways we arrived at around 2:30 at the venue and there were a lot of people already. Never underestimate Junsu fans. First thing first, we decided to get our fan goods. There was a total of 9 goods that you could buy but to be honest most of them look tacky and the only thing I wanted was a light stick and possibly a slogan because they looked classy. The line up to buy the goods was very long. So they tried to make it shorter by lining up everyone with 4 people per row. The weather was hot and it was a good thing those who were part of the Junsu's fan club started handing out small Junsu fans. I am so glad because although they were small, it helped quite a bit with the heat. Fan goods! The concert didn't start until...

Limbo time

Right now it feels like I have gotten over jet lag I have just become slightly lazy for the past couple of days... Its going to be hard when I have to start my part-time job I have to wake up pretty early. Actually more than that I have to wake up early for my first semester as three times a week I have a class that starts at 8:30 in the morning. Now why I chose that class? It's because it was a requirement course so I kinda had to take that one. Of course they offered other times but it would interfere with another class I wanted to take. Anyways my new roommate are still trying to find a place in Victoria to rent. However we have made some slight progress a we have arrange for viewings at a couple different places already. I hope one of the houses we see next week follows through or nor its going to be hectic until august. Well worst come to worst school doesn't start until September so we have a little over a month left. I may be starting up catering again next week so I ...

Osaka! Takarazuka! Junsu?

So where do I begin? Last time I told you I was going to update in Japan but I ended up not doing that because on the flight to Japan, I made friends with the person beside me. We somehow connected in conversations during the flight over that, before she had to move on to Shanghai, thought we should chill together a little bit more. (Which reminds me that I need to e-mail her). Anyways, the flight over to Korea eventually was uneventful besides the turbulence in the beginning, well landing in Japan was very turbulent as well. The weather was not great at that time to say the least. Landed safely and I was happy to see that my friends had came to pick me up. Keeping it Korean style, decided to take a picture of my arrival/reunion. We caught up with each other on the way to the friend's place I'm staying at, and it really felt surreal for me to be back in Korea. It was nice and welcoming at the same time it was... yup I'm in Korea... kind of reaction. Since my plane lande...